Getaway May 13 - 24 2024 from Southampton

Hello,

We are flying into Heathrow a day early and will book a hotel near the cruise port in Southampton.  Does anyone have a taxi or car service that will take us there.  It’s just too much to go by train with all the luggage.

Thank you!

I also used National Express once. We waited at the bus station which is attached to LHR. It was a very long walk. They announce the buses arriving on monitors. Then it is a scramble to get on. Lol  I did pay a little extra to reserve seats. 

Once you arrive at Southampton bus station, you will probably need to take a taxi to your hotel, depending on where you are staying.  It was 10 pounds to get to the Holiday Inn Southampton. If you need to use the toilet there, have change ready. Lol

We used the taxi the next time, as we just wanted no stress after a long flight.  I have used Paragon Taxis several times. Great service.

16 hours ago, Grumpella said:

I also used National Express once. We waited at the bus station which is attached to LHR. It was a very long walk. They announce the buses arriving on monitors. Then it is a scramble to get on. Lol  I did pay a little extra to reserve seats. 

Once you arrive at Southampton bus station, you will probably need to take a taxi to your hotel, depending on where you are staying.  It was 10 pounds to get to the Holiday Inn Southampton. If you need to use the toilet there, have change ready. Lol

We used the taxi the next time, as we just wanted no stress after a long flight.  I have used Paragon Taxis several times. Great service.