Haven in Rome

I've been looking for info on the Rome (Civitavecchia) port but haven't had much luck. Is the Haven line clearly marked? Anything we need to know? It's our first time sailing from this port. 

• Like 1

I don't know anything about Haven line but when I embarked regular non-priority there some months ago it was the smoothest embarkation imaginable. Several others said the same. So I can't imagine there being any problems at all with Haven boarding.

I did a TA out of Rome and once we dropped our bags went through security, up the escalator and there was a section for Haven, to the right all the other check in counters. It was very easy and they had the usual juice, coffee and snacks etc before boarding. 

once we got to the counter we boarded straight says so no wait, but there were chairs. 
 Below is the escalator going up to check in if you look up to the right that wall is the check in/waiting area and then the haven sign up at the top  IMG_5854.thumb.jpeg.f31b4f21a320a92d979856d87bee5efb.jpegIMG_5856.thumb.jpeg.09c140d6283bece2953b44b2d2c0477c.jpeg

• Like 1

Embarking at Civitavecchia is a breeze-Haven or not. On all but one NCL cruise from there we’ve left from a pier way down the row. As you arrive the porters take your bags and you go to security (it’s the same security for everyone-not just Haven). There’s one long counter for checking in, and Haven is to the far right. Clearly marked “Haven”. Once past check in there are Haven food/beverage and a few chairs but I’ve never had the time to use-normally taken directly onboard (however I also do not arrive until 12:30 or later). 
As mentioned above for out TA this last December we used the new terminal (we did not in July).  The new one had a few more steps involved as we had to drop bags off at the far end, then thru security, before heading up the escalator. At the top of the escalator Haven passengers went a different direction. Prior to this no separate Haven lines. 
I believe we only used the new terminal as were the only ship embarking that day. No matter what once you get to your ship it’s a breeze-it’s just the trip from Rome which can lead to anxiety. 😏

I can comment on our experience last December.  We got there early and had to wait in line for a bit with everyone else.  We were able to drop our bags with a porter at the curb.  When they opened security, everyone was together through the metal detectors.  Then everyone was sent upstairs.  Haven guests went straight to the Haven lounge to the left as you got off the escalator.  Others went to their right to check in.  In the lounge you just took a seat, helped yourself to coffee and snacks.  A staff member came to you and took your paperwork and a few minutes later brought your key cards to you.  Easy peasy.