Pictures of conquest class 1a CABINS

crazidude1400

i was on the conquest 1A 2-202 port side, and it had 1 single bed and a love seat that turned into couch. It was pretty nice. I'll hunt the picture and post.

I can't find the picture, but my room had a single bed with the new comforters and pillows on the right. A small bookend and lamp next to that. In front was the big mirror, tv, 2 closet/armoire. Two steps to the left is the bathroom (on the left) the mirror and mini-fridge, and love seat. no windows, but really nice, and more roomy then my friends inside 7-433 room.

i was on the conquest 1A 2-202 port side, and it had 1 single bed and a love seat that turned into couch. It was pretty nice. I'll hunt the picture and post.

I can't find the picture, but my room had a single bed with the new comforters and pillows on the right. A small bookend and lamp next to that. In front was the big mirror, tv, 2 closet/armoire. Two steps to the left is the bathroom (on the left) the mirror and mini-fridge, and love seat. no windows, but really nice, and more roomy then my friends inside 7-433 room.

Approximately how many square feet would you estimate? Did you see any cabins next to you or a couple down from you or any other 1A's? Were they the same size as yours?

Approximately how many square feet would you estimate? Did you see any cabins next to you or a couple down from you or any other 1A's? Were they the same size as yours?

According to cruisedeckplans.com the average size is 185 square feet.

Crazidude:

I did see some of the 1A's, and the reason why my cabin was shaped the way it was, was due to it being right up against the wall where the Anchors are. There is also no windows.

I also saw the rooms with the bunkbeds, and they were very small compared with mine. I don't have the picture of my entire room, Only bits and pieces. IE: My son standing next to the bed in his suit, and the towel animal I placed on the minibar; oh and a friend sitting in a chair.

If you want I can try to piece it together. Other then that, what you see in the Carnival picture is what you get, except all the bedding is white.

Crazidude:

I did see some of the 1A's, and the reason why my cabin was shaped the way it was, was due to it being right up against the wall where the Anchors are. There is also no windows.

I also saw the rooms with the bunkbeds, and they were very small compared with mine. I don't have the picture of my entire room, Only bits and pieces. IE: My son standing next to the bed in his suit, and the towel animal I placed on the minibar; oh and a friend sitting in a chair.

If you want I can try to piece it together. Other then that, what you see in the Carnival picture is what you get, except all the bedding is white.

Which 1a cabins did you see? If you could, I would highly appreciate if you could put the pieces together, or better yet, just put links to the pieces. I could put it together myself.

Thanks in advance.

The one A I saw was an inside. It may of been a 4a, but it had the bunk beds like the pictures on Carnival. (the view of 1A) My pictures do not really show the room at all.

Someone on this board actually posted pictures of my room, 2-202, but It was months ago and not sure if it can be searched. I will try to search it, but this site is so slow, it may be forever!

Archived