BEACH BASH BAR HOPPING Tour?

Sistersinlaw

Posted (edited)

Has anyone done the Beach Bash Bar Hopping Tour through Shore Excursions? My sisters and I would like to do the Volcano Mud Experience, and then do the Beach Bash Bar Hopping Tour through Shore Excursions. Our problem is that the vendor is only willing to do it at 10:30am. We want to do the Volcano Mud thing first. Our boat gets in at 8:30, and we have until 10pm at night in port, so lots of time.  If anyone has done the tour, could you let me know which bars/beaches you went to? We're debating hiring a taxi and creating our 'own' version? 

Tour Description: 

You'll raise your glass again and again as you and your group beach and bar hop around the beautiful island of St. Lucia.

During your 4-hour tour you will be led by a team of the liveliest guides where they will teach you to "lyme like a Lucian" while you visit 4 different and distinct beaches, each one with its own style of music, atmosphere, and local flavor.

As you survey each Lucian party scene, you will get to enjoy complimentary local rums and other yummy drinks from an all-inclusive list during your ride to each beach bar; other premium drinks and food will also be available at the beaches for your individual purchase.

With a party maker, lifeguard and bartender on hand to keep you partying, hydrated and safe, you will finally be able to let your hair down and live it up.

Edited by Sistersinlaw
added more details