Anyone Booking QM2 Transatlantic 2007?

njreo

OK guys, I'm sure you've been waiting on the edge of your seats, but now it's official. I'm in cabin 11.137

Welcome, Neighbor! We are in 11.114, just across the ship. We can rock and roll together. Also, I'm a fellow TA and would love to compare notes. Perhaps you can tell me about Monte Carlo as I'll be doing an overnight there next year on Serenity.

Looking forward to this cruise.. Going w/ a single friend of mine. Starting off at IML in Chicago (first time, kinda scared:)!).....

First time on any cruise! Looking forward to meeting some fun guys. We are on deck 11.

Any Silverlake/ LA locals we may be bumping into on this cruise?

On board parties.... Leather- Fun, Military- Fun, Ascot Ball-?????.. sounds "interesting"..

Hi All -

Is anyone flying into JFK and transferring to the ship? Any advice? I understand neither Cunard nor RSVP are offering transfers - we're on our own.

Anything you can offer will help. I'm looking at private cars, shared-ride vans, and the last resort, taxi.

I called SuperShuttle and their "system" doesn't know about the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. They require a physical address. It's Pier 12! LOL!

Thanks for any help,

Lefty

I'd just take a cab.......have driver take the Belt Parkway which leads toward the Brooklyn Battery tunnel. Get off last exit and from there you should be able to see the ship..........it's the easiest way to handle it. Not more than a 20 minute drive.

• 3 weeks later...

We are back from the wonderful, over-whelming QM2 crossing with RSVP. And a fabulous week in London. It was a really great vacation, despite dealing with my broken arm. We didn't meet many of the other CCer's, but met some interesting people doing the open seating. I hope everyone else had a good experience too.

Archived