Joy Vibe Cabanas

On 5/6/2024 at 5:19 PM, JGmf said:

@vacation44 you may recall that over on our June 2 roll call thread I was talking about my friends who couldn't score regular Vibe passes b/c they were sold out....well about a month ago they called the regular NCL customer service and were able to get into the Vibe via the cabana route.  So, I'm not clear what's going on.  Maybe the cabanas are sold out for our sailing?

Yes, I remember!    While I am very happy your friends decided to join you after all and were able to get into the Vibe, it is a little frustrating for me.  My PCC is adamant that the cabanas are not showing up on the upcoming June cruises.  He said it is not a matter of being sold out since there is no current way to reserve one.    I will continue to follow up but thank you for your bit of information.

Regardless, we know we will have a wonderful time with or without the cabana as we always have been in the Vibe without a cabana except this past February when we reserved one for the first time.    

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 8:17 PM, UKstages said:

i don't know if the cabanas are sold out for 6/2, but if they have any, my best guess is that they will indeed be available on embarkation day. they most likely will not be at guest services, but at a table set up outside of teppanyaki. that's where vibe passes were sold on embarkation day back in october.

i'll see you there! 

j

Thank you for this bit of information.   We will definitely head there first upon boarding.

16 hours ago, detroitlions said:

in march we had Vibe passes on the Joy and I notice some of the cabanas said reserved not all of them. The ones that did not some folks just used them.

Thank you for posting this information.

18 hours ago, JGmf said:

Hope to see both @UKstages and @vacation44 in the Vibe in about a month on 6/2!  (Not sure how we'd know who is who, but that's fine too).

17 hours ago, seemoreroyals said:

Hope you all get a chance to meet up.

We will definitely be easy to spot as there will be 11 of us (four older folks and our young adult children with their significant others in their 20's!   We all will have our color-coded Yeti's with us (mine is pink).   

4 hours ago, vacation44 said:

We will definitely be easy to spot as there will be 11 of us (four older folks and our young adult children with their significant others in their 20's!   We all will have our color-coded Yeti's with us (mine is pink).   

Awesome.  I'll come over and say hello!