Questions for Seasoned Cruisers...rop

Renee10

Do they provide hangers for your clothes (don't laugh)? We're cruising on Sensation in 2 weeks. What about the gym facilities? Are they included in the price of admission? How much money should we take for drinks and extras (ball park figure). I've already booked 2 excursions so I won't need money for them. Thanks, guys! I love this site; everyone is so helpful.

I felt we had plenty of hangers & I like to hang just about everything. If you do not think you have enough when you get on board you could always request more.

As far as how much you need for drinks that really depends on how much you want to drink or what you drink. If at dinner you want a good bottle of wine or you like top shelve liquor you will pay for it. Remember your on vacation & you might drink more than you normally would, it can add up really quick :D !!! I personally put aside $100.00 per day,(actually we always go over this),. This would include a bottle of red & white wine in the room, definitely some specialty coffees,(some with alcohol or some from the coffee bar),& I always have to have a shot or amerrito from room service to end the evening.

Do they provide hangers for your clothes (don't laugh)? We're cruising on Sensation in 2 weeks. What about the gym facilities? Are they included in the price of admission? How much money should we take for drinks and extras (ball park figure). I've already booked 2 excursions so I won't need money for them. Thanks, guys! I love this site; everyone is so helpful.

depends on how many clothes you bring:) -- i always have to put extras in my suitcase because we bring so many clothes!!! they probably have about 15 hangers or so..... i usually bring the wire hangers i get from drycleaning since they are really thin and pack easily.....

how much do you drink!! we probably spend 150.00 on wine or drinks for the entire cruise.... we pack some cokes and water with us and usually a bottle of crown or something for the coke... my husband orders a couple of bottles of wine and they save it for him for every dinner... the waiter brings it back out to us.. cheaper than per glass...don't forget about all the tipping and buying on excursions..... pictures etc..... total i would say you can easily get by on 500.00 for two.:)

Not enough hangers for me. This is what I do. I save the wire hanger's from dry cleaning, pack them in the suitcase and leave them on board when I leave.

We have a Cat 12 stateroom is there an iron in these suites?

Most folks just bring wrinkle guard... spray it on... and all wrinkles are gone. If you can't do that, I would just send them out to be pressed... probably less than the price of a cocktail.

Who want's to use an iron on a cruise...

I don't know about Cat 12, but they do have them in the public laundry rooms. Please be aware that you are not allowed to bring irons in board.

Static guard works very well.

Archived