Ravenna Port to Train Station Shuttle

We will be sailing on Voyager of the Seas in 2 weeks and the cruise ends in Ravenna. I have read that taxis are hard to get, but there is a shuttle through Royal Caribbean that you can book that will take us from the port to the train station. However, when I called RC this morning they said there wasn't a shuttle. Does anyone have a recommendation on how best get from the port to the station?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Unless it changed from last year, there is a paid shuttle. Random RCCL rep might not know. You'll get notice while onboard and you prebook tickets-maybe $10/pp. Here is old departure schedule--almost exactly what we had in Sept 2023. Maybe also ask on Italy ports BB and also ping a recent roll call?

image.jpeg.a272d94f55b6913fa0309c834eda8752.jpeg

Edited by elaine5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, elaine5 said:

Unless it changed from last year, there is a paid shuttle. Random RCCL rep might not know. You'll get notice while onboard and you prebook tickets-maybe $10/pp. Here is old departure schedule--almost exactly what we had in Sept 2023. Maybe also ask on Italy ports BB and also ping a recent roll call?

image.jpeg.a272d94f55b6913fa0309c834eda8752.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully they are still offering this onboard. Ravenna seems to be a challenging port for transportation to/from the ship. 

I cannot imagine why they'd stop it. You know Ravenna is 2.5 hrs from Venice? Some on our cruise just realized that when they got there. 

1 hour ago, elaine5 said:

I cannot imagine why they'd stop it. You know Ravenna is 2.5 hrs from Venice? Some on our cruise just realized that when they got there. 

Yes. I have already purchased our train tickets from Ravenna to Venice. I just need to be able to get to the station from the port. 

• Like 1