La Coruna - famous lighthouse

We are a group of 6 and hoping to visit the famous Torre de Hercules lighthouse. As 1 in our group is 84yrs of age walking to the lighthouse isn't an option so we would need to get a taxi which is fine. My question is will it be easy to get a taxi for the return journey i.e. are there usually taxis waiting for return fares?

56 minutes ago, lydnsyd said:

We are a group of 6 and hoping to visit the famous Torre de Hercules lighthouse. As 1 in our group is 84yrs of age walking to the lighthouse isn't an option so we would need to get a taxi which is fine. My question is will it be easy to get a taxi for the return journey i.e. are there usually taxis waiting for return fares?

Hello

I have never grabbed a taxi in La Coruña but... I have surfed and found some information

You can ask you taxi to wait for you.

It cost 20,5 euro/hour  (25 on weekends). Taxi mettre will add the cost and you just pay at the end. Surely taxi driver will have no problem to wait (it is, by far, the best business he can do. Turn on the car, just wait and be payed for time he's waiting according to official fares).

There are some taxi trades in La Coruña

I found this one that says they have drivers who speak correctly English (and French, and German). If you call them, surely they will answer in English and send a taxi driver who speaks English.

It is possible you may have to wait for a little (if all English speaking drivers are busy, at least until one is free) but you will have.

Nevertheless, try to call the number they have

https://radiotaxicoruna.es/