Restaurant Reservations-My Silversea

BBGrace273

I just made reservations for my September trip on Silver Muse and Silver Note did not have any early dinner options - only the regular and late seatings. Maybe this varies by ship?  I believe agape01 is reserving for the Nova?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lois R said:

New specifically for Silver Note, I hope that is what you meant. All the other restaurants do open at 7.

Yes, Silver Note is the restaurant we have been discussing  regarding opening earlier than 8pm.  Also, I seem to remember that the singer doesn’t start her first set until 9:00pm.

Edited by Port Power

2 hours ago, Mahogany said:

I think the illustration is the same for all the restaurants requiring reservations. If you choose "early" 7-8 for Silver Note it will be confirmed, but you won't be able to enter until 8. And if door doesn't open until 8, you can't sit at the bar for a drink either (before 8). IIRC

Yeah, I think the reservation system is just a standard for those 3 times (I've never sailed Silversea before, but even I notice that their stuff isn't the most tech savvy.) All the literature says Silver Note is 8pm opening, with a last seating at 11pm... so when I made my "early" slot reservation, I assumed it would be for the 8-9 arrival time, rather than regular at 9-10, or late 10-11. And yes, everything else I've read on here is that those are arrival times only... not the time you have to eat. I also read on here somewhere that it's your table for the night... not like in a traditional restaurant where they might double seat a table for early and late.  Which is nice, because if I have it reserved, but finish rather quickly, I'll be able to give up my table to someone who wasn't able to make a reservation. Everybody wins, huzzah!

4 hours ago, elmaexec said:

I believe agape01 is reserving for the Nova?

Yep

3 hours ago, BBGrace273 said:

Which is nice, because if I have it reserved, but finish rather quickly, I'll be able to give up my table to someone who wasn't able to make a reservation. Everybody wins, huzzah!

My thoughts exactly. And I get a chance to go somewhere else for round 2.