Excursion - Adventure Park, Zip Line, & Snorkel Combo

iznrock

i too have been looking for info but have given up. so i've done some research. that thread link given to you is for a zip line in playa del carmen and not the one in cozumel. we are going to go on this excursion April 26th off the Enchantment and we will post the scoop. i exchanged phone calls with another tour operator -sanddollar tours to just confirm that there is a zip line. Spoke with RCI and they say they put us in a cab and send us over. the cab, zip line, climbing towers and snorkle are all included in the price. the price with sanddollar is $50 but that is just the climbing towers and zip line. snorkle alone is $20. RCI offers it at $69, which seems unusally fair.

I am going with my two daughters 10, 13. RCI says that there are places to hang out at that beach/restaurant so my mom who is not active can come and we do not have to pay for the excursion price for her. it will just cost us her cab ride and she can watch us play. then we can have lunch together.

just got an e-mail from sandollar. snorkle is included in their price. cab is on your own. so their price is better we booked throught the ship. e-mail says the there are places at he beach to stay cool.

i'm looking forward to it. even if he zip line is short this looks like a fun excursion. i'll report back. m

got an e-mail from sand dollar. snorkle is included in their $50 price. so their price is better. (cab is on your own) we booked with ship. price was higher. think this trip sounds fun, even if zip line is not as long as in belize. looking forward to snorkel beach climbing and zip. i'll report back. michele

• 5 weeks later...

Archived