Thermal Suite 7 day pass booking on Harmony

Ok, I feel really dumb asking this, but how do I book the Thermal Suite 7 day pass on Harmony? 

First, let me explain.  Right now, I've got the page pulled up on the RC website.  I clicked on "Reserve" and then clicked on my name.  When I did that, it brought up day 1 and a plethora of times to choose from.  Am I to take it that a) it doesn't matter what time I pick (would seem kinda silly to pigeon hole you into a specific time instead of being able to come and go as you please) b) and that by choose day 1, it's essentially a holder day to note that you've bought that 7 day pass and that it begins on day 1.  Am I overthinking this?  Help.  Thanks in advance!

Doesn’t matter what time or day. You select anytime or date you want. It’s merely a formality for the outdated computer system software they use. Once onboard you are given a sticker for your sea pass card. You can go whenever you want during the cruise with the 7 day pass. 

I just was looking to book the thermal suite on the Symphony and it said 7 day pass. But it also said $109.00 per day. May I ask what it is on the Harmony?

45 minutes ago, puggylicious said:

I just was looking to book the thermal suite on the Symphony and it said 7 day pass. But it also said $109.00 per day. May I ask what it is on the Harmony?

The 7 day pass isn't $109 per day - it's $109 for the duration of the cruise (7 days).