Champagne bar menu / NCL SUN

hi everyone, does anyone have the menu of the champagne bar on the SUN ?

I am curious to see if they serve any item Included in the FAS package ( in other words if they serve anything different from champagne 🤭)

Thanks 

It may be called Champagne bar, but they serve the same as most other bars 😁 It’s usually more of an extension of the Martini bar… So martinis on the menu and all other regular drinks also available.

2 hours ago, Tijmen said:

It may be called Champagne bar, but they serve the same as most other bars 😁 It’s usually more of an extension of the Martini bar… So martinis on the menu and all other regular drinks also available.

This is correct.  I was just on the Sun and the only additional info I can offer is that if you would like Veuve, the Champagne bar was the only place to get it besides LeBistro.

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot! Last November we were on the Dawn and our favourite place was the wine bar ( that was serving wines and champagne only )for its atmosphere and " intimacy"..

I am picturing ( or hoping) the champagne bar on the SUN would be the same .. and I can enjoy a glass of wine ( included in the FAS 😁)

Edited by Lellena