Beer on the ship....

Fun~N~Sun

Ohman, Do you have a link to that website. I tried to find it and couldn't. Thanks for you help..Linda

1-800-882-9707 Heres the number I didn't see a website but they are very helpful and accomadating I found their number just like IrishNewfie did, I will update upon my return how it went but I did see other people posts that recommmend them so I thought I would give them a try.:rolleyes:

NOT on Carnival. You only get four beers, and they are not in glass bottles if you are on the Lido Deck. In fact, if you order Corona, they will open the bottles and pour them into plastic cups, then set them in the ice in the bucket! Not my favorite way to get a Corona! I may have to drink Bud Light or Miller Lite next time.

I stand corrected. Thanks to all who corrected me. I forgot this was a Carnival thread. I was thinking of Royal Caribean which is as I stated, 6 beers in glass bottles for the price of 5.

While I don't doubt your claims of plastic bottles I have never seen beer in plastic bottles myself. But I will get the chance in June as we will be on the Victory out of NY.

Momeof3...True, you can't bring beer on board yourself but I had wellwishers.com deliver it to my cabin. A little pricey but still cheaper than on board. It comes wrapped to your room. I'm sure CCL knows what it is, but for now, they are allowing it. Give them a call.

Thank you so much for the info. Will give them a call and order. I passed it by DH (I know I said I would suprise him) and he didnt hesitate and told me to call and order 2 cases LOL. Again Thanks

Try Just Because of You out of Miami....1-800-882-9707. Ask for Shelley and tell her Judi from Cruise Critic sent you. They serve most of the major ports of sailing in the US.

We used her to place cases of beer in 15 cabins on our last cruise on 3-17-06. Micholob Ultra was $45.45 a case total! It was in our cabin after muster. Cabin steward iced it down for us regularly. This comes out to be about $2 a beer!! Far better than on the ship!!

Shelley can get you anything you want and does a great job!!

Bon Voyage,

Judi

Judi,

Please forgive me as I am not a beer drinker. Does the beer come to your cabin warm? Otherwise, how would I keep two cases of beer cold? Do you know if there is a limit of one case per cabin now? I read in another posting that they will only allow one case. Do you know if the ship allows you to take the beer out of the room or are you restricted to consuming it in your room only. I called Just Because of You after seeing your posting. I did speak with Shelly. She was very helpful. She is checking on a price for Grey Goose for me. She said they can pretty much get anything you want. But, they have been unable to get beer in plastic bottles. So they will not deliver bottles of beer because she said they are too heavy.

She did mention your group and said you all ordered beer to be sent to your cabins and had no problems.

Sorry for all the questions. This is still new to me. Thanks for any feedback that you can provide.

You put a few 12 pk cans in suit case (I packed a soft sider cooler, no ice, sent it on with luggage), the steward kept ice on it for us (we didn't ask him to do it) I got a plastic bucket from the bar, put my beer in it, put ice in it, off to the deck to sit back and relax....... 4 cans on Sensation-$20..... 12 cans in my luggage-Priceless

Judi,

Please forgive me as I am not a beer drinker. Does the beer come to your cabin warm? Otherwise, how would I keep two cases of beer cold? Do you know if there is a limit of one case per cabin now? I read in another posting that they will only allow one case. Do you know if the ship allows you to take the beer out of the room or are you restricted to consuming it in your room only. I called Just Because of You after seeing your posting. I did speak with Shelly. She was very helpful. She is checking on a price for Grey Goose for me. She said they can pretty much get anything you want. But, they have been unable to get beer in plastic bottles. So they will not deliver bottles of beer because she said they are too heavy.

She did mention your group and said you all ordered beer to be sent to your cabins and had no problems.

Sorry for all the questions. This is still new to me. Thanks for any feedback that you can provide.

Tugboat...The beer or whatever you order comes warm and packaged as a gift. We were able to get two cs.(48 cans) you can take a collapsible cooler with you, your cabin steward will ice it down and put it in your shower to prevent leaking. Otherwise, ask for a larger ice bucket from the room steward. Ours brought us two. One for on the vanity and one which we kept in the refrigerator. Both were kept iced by our wonderful steward. he iced with out us asking after the first time and a $5 tip!!!.

My Mimosa basket to my hubby contained a bottle of champagne two bottles of wine orange juice ....cookies, crackers cheese and nuts.

As for taking the beer out of your room....we carried it to the pool area either in the cooler or the buckets....no problem. Our guys even took their buckets to the bar and had ice put into them when they ran out!!!

Bon Voyage.

I just received the following e-mail from Well Wishers:

Thank you for your recent inquiry. We would love to deliver the items requested for you. You will find pricing for the items below. Please note that the prices do not include the delivery fee which is $7.00 per item for Carnival Ships.

1 case of Bud Lite - $55.00 plus delivery

1 750ml bottle of Malibu Rum - $40.25 plus delivery

We have limited our cases of beer to one case per cabin. If you would like to have more than that delivered, I would suggest having it delivered to a port you are stopping at. For example, we can deliver a case in San Juan and then deliver another case in St Thomas the next day.

If I can assist you with anything further, please let me know. To place an order, please call 800-423-6525.

Have a great day!

Mandie

I read in an earlier post where someone had 15 cases delivered to their cabin I believe sometime in March. Is this one case per cabin something new or is there someplace else to get beer besides Well Wishers?

Try Just Because of You out of Miami....1-800-882-9707. Ask for Shelley and tell her Judi from Cruise Critic sent you. They serve most of the major ports of sailing in the US.

We used her to place cases of beer in 15 cabins on our last cruise on 3-17-06. Micholob Ultra was $45.45 a case total! It was in our cabin after muster. Cabin steward iced it down for us regularly. This comes out to be about $2 a beer!! Far better than on the ship!!

Shelley can get you anything you want and does a great job!!

Bon Voyage,

Judi

This is what I was mentioning about the 15 cases. I am being limited to one. Is this beer being delivered from someplace else? I only want three(for now)!

We ordered beer from Wellwishers. Will be waiting in our cabin at check in. $55 case bud light plus $7 delivery. 1-800-423-6525 About half the price you pay on ship.

Worth looking into.

I'm not seeing cases and I'm wondering if there's anyone that deals in kegs :D

Anyone want to share their experiences with Well Wishers? I am wanting to order a couple of cases of beer from them but they are telling me they are limiting it to one case per cabin. Not too good for 4 people in one CAT 12. Anybody have any suggestions?

Anyone want to share their experiences with Well Wishers? I am wanting to order a couple of cases of beer from them but they are telling me they are limiting it to one case per cabin. Not too good for 4 people in one CAT 12. Anybody have any suggestions?

Here is a previous thread all about WW's.. and yes I did have 2 cases delivered.. I think they have had a huge increase as of late and have limited it to 1 per cabin.. as a previous thread says order another case for another port...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=307249&highlight=wellwishers

This is what I was mentioning about the 15 cases. I am being limited to one. Is this beer being delivered from someplace else?

...to place cases of beer in 15 cabins on our last cruise ...

Sounds like it was 1 case per cabin to 15 different cabins.

Anyway, if you are looking for more than 1 case, order another from a different delivery service as well.

Hey guys, I guess I mislead you all. You can get two cases (48 cans) per cabin. And if you have others traveling with you and they don't drink, just put some in their room, charge to your card and pick it up when it arrives in their room. We had lots of beer delivered to rooms that no one even drinks beer. Where there's a will; there's a way!!! :)

Judi

Hey guys, I guess I mislead you all. You can get two cases (48 cans) per cabin. And if you have others traveling with you and they don't drink, just put some in their room, charge to your card and pick it up when it arrives in their room. We had lots of beer delivered to rooms that no one even drinks beer. Where there's a will; there's a way!!! :)

Judi

Gonna try tomorrow to see if they deliver to Galveston... in the lovely Texas state with all the alcohol restrictions:(

This is what I was mentioning about the 15 cases. I am being limited to one. Is this beer being delivered from someplace else? I only want three(for now)!

If you use Just Because of You....Shelley will put two cases in each cabin.

If you need the number again it is 1-800-882-9707. See what she says about two per cabin. We had two per delivered on our cruise.

Once again Cruise Critic comes in handy!! My cousin just got married on Saturday and left for her cruise this morning. She is on Princess Coral. For the past month I was thinking of sending a honeymoon basket but didn't think I would be able to send something to the ship. Well, long and behold, I found just what I was looking for right here and just in time. I called Just Because of You at 8:30 am this morning and they put together a honeymoon basket and had it delivered to her by 11:00 am this morning. If I only I would have known earlier I would have been able to pick out specialty items for the basket. I had to use what they had in stock b/c it was late notice. But the basket turned out beautiful. She loved it!

Thanks cruise criticers :p

Archived