Adhesive to pull up dress?

Victory748

I know there is a spray used by some...it is originally intended for baseball players to add a bit of stick to their hands and gloves.

This was about 10 years ago when I was aware of it...there may be new things on the market now.

Best wishes,

~e

There is a spray (often referred to as "butt glue") that pageant contestants use to keep their swimsuits down while on stage, it works good for tops as long as the gown lays next to the skin. If there's a gap, you may notice an unpleasant pulling on your chest...and that skin can be sensitive!

LV

Flash Tape clothing tape. Made by Brazabra Corp. Got it at a undies shop. Comes on a roll just like scotch tape. Has a purple cardboard instruction cover. I read all the instructions, did what they said and it worked well for me and 2 of my friends. It was $5.99 for a very large roll. I do not have a web site on the roll. It is easy to apply and was easy to remove. I put it on sweaters and silk bead tops. Good luck

I hope it works for you. We all tried it before we went out for the night. I put it on and spent the day doing housework. I figured if it worked with that much moving it would be ok for the night. It isn't a large investment. Good luck and please let me know if you like it.

I know this would change the look of the dress, but I would buy some fancy ribbon/trim and cut straps for the top of the dress. You can hand sew them on using clear thread (like fishing line only made specifically for sewing). I'd have to see the dress, but since I sew A LOT, I would think this solution would be worry free and then you wouldn't have to think about the dress falling down and you could enjoy yourself. Just my opinion.

Archived