Live - 🛳️🚢🎉🍾🥳🚢 - Navigator of the Seas 5-31-2024

I ended up getting breakfast in the MDR @ 7 am. I then went back to my room and cleared out a few minutes before 8 am. They ask you to be out of your rooms by 8 am even if you are departing the ship at a later time.

I went ahead and just got off the ship. I was standing out side the port about 15 minutes later. The port area never seemed overly crowded to me during arrival or departure. I hung out there until calling my Uber around 8:40. I selected Comfort again and it was $68 for the trip. I arrived at the airport at 9:30 for my 2:30 flight. 

I walked up to the Premier desk to avoid the crowds and asked if I could get on an earlier flight. They put me on standby for a 10:50 flight. They took my luggage and I headed to the gate. The flight ended up getting delayed until 11:30. To my surprise my name was at the top of a list 24 people long, by the time it left it had 35 on stand-by. They did issue me a window economy seat pretty quickly. That was the downside is I had to give up my first class ticket. I’m assuming that is why I was at the top so they can sell my ticket again as an upgrade at no cost to them. It really rubbed that I saw them giving upgrades to first class after I got my economy seat ticket. It is a short flight so it was worth it. It got me home 3 hours early.

• Like 6