GLORY OR VALOR

We've narrowed it down to the Glory or the Valor for July 2005 - Western route.

We like the fact that the Valor stays in Cozumel for 12 hours, but we are not real keen on the fact that it goes to Honduras.

There will be 6 of us. Some have been to Key West. All have been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. None have been to Belize, Progresso, or Honduras.

Is there anything anyone can tell us that will help us decide? The Honduras thing is big. I told everyone we could stay on the ship.

-- Cheryl

****Proud member of O.A.T.C.****

Check out my Homepage in my profile for Conquest info

10/99 Fantasy

12/01 Inspiration

03/02 Inspiration

03/03 Conquest

05/04 Rhapsody

Cheryl.......do June 12th with Snowball's group....I'm very tempted to!

CLICK HERE for "Valor Vampires" Cruise Info on Valor 10/30/05

CLICK HERE for "Partae Pirates" Cruise Info on Miracle 2/13/05

Randy ~ Build17@aol.com

Dallas, TX

Destiny-5/00, Victory-3/01, Pride-6/02,Celebration-11/02,

Conquest-3/03,Glory-9/03,

RCI Mariner-1/04,Triumph -3/04,Elation-5/04,Sensation -10/04, Miracle - 2/05, Valor - 10/05

Days til Sensation Cruise from the Bayou

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FF0000&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

saintsinners.gif

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Yeah - what Randy said! icon_biggrin.gif Seriously, you should look into joining our Valor Voyagers group if the dates will work for you. We have great pricing, plus a $150 per cabin shipboard credit. I am really looking forward to their Exotic Western itinerary too. Plus if you book by 7/2/04 you can take advantage of the initial deposit of just $25 per person! How great is that!?!?!

Just click on the link in my signature for details, and feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. icon_smile.gif

Debbie

envelope.gif

Join the Valor Voyagers on 6/12/05 as we sail the Western Caribbean - Click here for details

<font face='time new roman' color=ff0000><font size="2">

<marquee width=50%>Until the Valor Voyagers set sail</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;06;12;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 <font face='times new roman' color=0000ff><font size="2">

Triumph (Eastern) 05/00

Destiny (Southern) 04/02

Miracle (Bahamas) 05/04

Valor (Western) 06/04

It sounds great guys - EXCEPT - this cruise is part of my sons graduation present and he won't be 18 until June 20th - he has insisted that we can not go on the cruise until after his birthday.

Boy - it sure does sound fun though. At least I'll get the low down before we go.

-- Cheryl

10/99 Fantasy

12/01 Inspiration

03/02 Inspiration

03/03 Conquest

05/04 Rhapsody

Went to http://travel.state.gov/honduras.html to see what the Sate Department says abotu Honduras.

After reading this site I don't think we will consider the Valor - unless we decide to stay onboard.

-- Cheryl

10/99 Fantasy

12/01 Inspiration

03/02 Inspiration

03/03 Conquest

05/04 Rhapsody

Cheryl - have you checked the ports of calls board for Roatan here on cc? There are many positive posts there from people that have visited there. I am surprised by the warnings listed about this port on the website, but I would think that if you stay on the beaten path and don't go wandering off on your own there shouldn't be a problem. This sounds like a port where you are better off booking an organized excursion either through the ship or with a reputable tour company.

Debbie

envelope.gif

Join the Valor Voyagers on 6/12/05 as we sail the Western Caribbean - Click here for details

<font face='time new roman' color=ff0000><font size="2">

<marquee width=50%>Until the Valor Voyagers set sail</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;06;12;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 <font face='times new roman' color=0000ff><font size="2">

Triumph (Eastern) 05/00

Destiny (Southern) 04/02

Miracle (Bahamas) 05/04

Valor (Western) 06/04

I went there and yes everything looked great - then I went to the State Department site and now I'm a little hesitant - PLUS after looking at the dates the week of July 16th will be much better for us I think - so I think for now we are going to focus on the Glory - Have fun!!

-- Cheryl

10/99 Fantasy

12/01 Inspiration

03/02 Inspiration

03/03 Conquest

05/04 Rhapsody

icon_cool.gif....not sure what the big hub bub is about Roatan not being a good port...after 10 cruises and many ports seen, we would choose Roatan as our fav port.....prices are dirt cheap there....the beaches at west bay are as pretty as ull find anywhere....the snorkeling off the shore is as good as ull find at any caribbean beach.....it blows away most other places weve snorkeled including cozumel and cayman.....all the people we encountered were super friendly....we went out on our own and didnt think twice about it....we even caught a ride home from a non cabbie...just offered a dude $5 to take us to the port in his truck and off we went.........i would take west bay beaches over ANY beach weve been too.....uncrowded with chairs to rent and cheap beer and food....what more could ya want......we are sailing there again this winter on a 2 week celebrity cruise....cant wait!......

Archived