[Live]CruiseBOT: Celebration Carribean 5/26/24-6/2/24

53 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Came back to my cabin to find this on my door..

intersting..I’ve NEVER gotten something like this before..lucky for them that’s the exact plan, to make earn 3200 by tomorrow night.

IMG_7220.jpeg

I got one of those on my last cruise in April. I threw it in the trash. 

Well Java Blue had no grab-n-go at all (only drinks); so am at the Deli getting a Carne. (I also just noticed they don’t have fries at this deli)

while the line was long; I loaded up my gift cards…timed it just right to walk to deli with no line.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

lol only something my nerds at work would say..

”damn that’s a big ass network switch above the artwork!”

”what does that banner on the couch say!?” (I totally Didn’t even realize I framed it with the “FU” in view)

IMG_7222.jpeg

Edited by KarmaCruisers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

I got one of those on my last cruise in April. I threw it in the trash. 

That’s no good; I mean if you have ZERO intention of playing up to whatever number they gave you, by all means..but I already had intended on playing 4000 points before the day-before the last day.

i honestly figured they’d of given me a food comp first..but I think the reason they haven’t is; I play my 800 daily points in like MAYBE 15 minutes. (And I move machines quickly); So they can never get a lock on me..I think tonight I’ll “slow play” it. See if they’ll come find me an offer me some food (another teppenyaki would suit me Just fine)

• Like 4

As a funny comment about being a loner..

On the way back from HSH, I got on the bus in (for the most part) the front of the line..absolutely NO ONE would sit next to me..until the VERRRRRY last person had no alternative, haha.

On the way there I actually sat down next to an older gentleman from Kentucky and we had a nice chat about San Francisco (his son was at UCSF when he was a baby in 99; because he has a rare brain defect…he said it was the ONLY place in the US that would take him and even then they didn’t expect him to live..but he said he just celebrated his 25th birthday)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, KarmaCruisers said:

That’s no good; I mean if you have ZERO intention of playing up to whatever number they gave you, by all means..but I already had intended on playing 4000 points before the day-before the last day.

i honestly figured they’d of given me a food comp first..but I think the reason they haven’t is; I play my 800 daily points in like MAYBE 15 minutes. (And I move machines quickly); So they can never get a lock on me..I think tonight I’ll “slow play” it. See if they’ll come find me an offer me some food (another teppenyaki would suit me Just fine)

Good luck!

So I played today’s $2000 slowly..no host approached me.

i was getting absolutely RINSED for the first MAJORITY… then I got a couple good bonuses to end up with $1751..a little lower than the EV of $1800; but I’ll accept it.

i just need to have one of the next two days be a break-even or WIN; to get close to overall EV.

• Like 7

Just realized an 18+ comedy show is happening at 6:45 and I had nothing else planned (read: todo). 
Ordered my first sugary booze drink (PunchLiner); because I walked up and down 5 flights of stairs to get up to the cabin to drop the cash off and then back down here.

I am planning on going to Chibang for dinner; so I just gotta time my “check-in” just right.

i think I’ll skip Cucina on this sailing; only because I can get it on any ship.

however I DO think I’m going to Emeril’s for dinner one night..to get some seafood (I had his food before back in the day at MGM in Vegas..his BBQ shrump were gooooood)

• Like 5

Just watched Manny Acosta’s comedy set..pretty funny.

also; just saw the dancing lion/dragon go into ChiBang; which I missed damnit haha. Maybe they’ll come back when I’m in there shortly.

• Like 5

I think I’m going to do it this time; because I asked if I came back to order the “for pay” specials I’d still ALSO have to pay the $8.

i just have to figure out which one I want…the lobster or the crab (which I’d hope is Crab and not Krab..or “surimi”)

• Like 7

JFC! It’s an absolute cacophony of sounds in here! 
It’s tough because I can’t hear individual voices; so my brain tries to focus in on a frequency to “pick up” a voice and it’s just a constant re-try. (Imagine a dial-up modem that can’t catch a dial-tone)

• Like 6

My man recommended I get the Singapore Chili Lobster..done deal

he also persuaded me into ordering pot stickers haha (I was only going to get the lettuce wraps..but the potstickers WERE really good)

IMG_7228.jpeg

IMG_7229.jpeg

• Like 9

Singapore Chili Lobster and Hakka Noodles

My Server said these “specials” are brand new this cruise.

I gotta say; I’ve always wanted to try the famous Chili Crabs in Singapore. 
This is honestly my new favorite dish on carnival, PERIOD.

If you like lobster and you like a good sweet spicy sauce..ORDER THIS!

I literally got three extra bowls of rice just to sop up the sauce!

IMG_7230.jpeg

IMG_7231.jpeg

• Like 14

Damnit! I said I wouldn’t do this..I literally ate myself into a food coma!

I am so full it’s actually painful, lol.

I DEFINITELY have to get up to exercise in the morning and ALSO really watch what I eat for the next few days, because I blew it way out of the water today. (But man everything today was just so good!)

Im going to futz around on the internets for about an hour (to hopefully allow my painfully full stomach to settle a bit) then take rest.

Morning comes early so I can get out there and put my laps in.

• Like 6