Question about cabin on Destiny....

Fun~N~Sun

We will be in cabin 7199 does anyone know if this is on the dock side at the ports?

Depends on wind, currents, other ships, Captains preference, any ship maintenance etc. etc.

Sometimes being on the dock side is not as scenic as being on the other side - don't worry about it.

1 more week!! right? All packed??? LOL

the only day I remember looking out to sea instead of the island when we were docked was in Aruba. We were in a little inlet with a little island, very picturesque. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Sue

Ps already booked the next one!!!!

1 more week!! right? All packed??? LOL

the only day I remember looking out to sea instead of the island when we were docked was in Aruba. We were in a little inlet with a little island, very picturesque. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Sue

Ps already booked the next one!!!!

Sue, 4 more sleeps til we leave!! Not only am I (mostly) packed, but I'm overpacked!! :D

Have a absolutely wonderful time and you will not regret your choice of cabins 1 bit. BTW I lost 5 lbs on the cruise and I think it was walking to the cabin!!LOL

The Lido though first left and then 3 floors up, very convienent if you need an emergency ice cream cone!!!

Sue

Archived