Regal Princess and Teen Club

kaiiak

Sailing this upcoming month on the Regal British Isles Cruise with a 15 year old. I have read to make sure your teen attends the first orientation to the teen club so that they can familiarize themselves with the activity schedule for the sailing and meet other teens. Does anyone know what time this orientation usually is on the first sailing day? Made dinner reservations prior to considering this and might want to change them. Also, any recent reviews on the activities for teens aboard. Last time my child sailed he was only 9 and we sailed on HAL. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kaiiak said:

Sailing this upcoming month on the Regal British Isles Cruise with a 15 year old. I have read to make sure your teen attends the first orientation to the teen club so that they can familiarize themselves with the activity schedule for the sailing and meet other teens. Does anyone know what time this orientation usually is on the first sailing day? Made dinner reservations prior to considering this and might want to change them. Also, any recent reviews on the activities for teens aboard. Last time my child sailed he was only 9 and we sailed on HAL. 

I’m interested in this. I too have a 15 year old and will be travelling in the summer. Didn’t know about the orientation. 

• Like 1

For as long as I can remember the kids club (all age groups) are closed between from noon to 1pm on sea days and 5pm to 6pm everyday.

So it is safe to say it will be outside these hours, pretty sure it was 3 to 4pm on our last cruise but the information will be in your cabin when you board if you have pre-registered for the Teen club online.

• Like 1

I sailed the Regal in December and I believe the teen club open house night started at 8 pm. My daughter loves Princess’ teen club it is her favorite out of all the cruise lines we sailed. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jlabs03 said:

I sailed the Regal in December and I believe the teen club open house night started at 8 pm. My daughter loves Princess’ teen club it is her favorite out of all the cruise lines we sailed. 

Thank you that is helpful!