Venetian Society Discount

PSahoy

As a higher tier passenger my understanding is one gets a discount on any new booking but I’m told for a cruise I’m considering it is not available. Has anyone had that experience? Thank you.

Were you looking at an Essential Fare (cheapest, cruise only)? This new category does not allow the 5% discount for Venetian Society Sailings or the separate Venetian Society discount "earned" by the number of days you have sailed over 100 - 5 or 10%. 

On 5/30/2024 at 9:30 PM, PSahoy said:

As a higher tier passenger my understanding is one gets a discount on any new booking but I’m told for a cruise I’m considering it is not available. Has anyone had that experience? Thank you.

It is a little confusing but there are specific VS cruises and separately a discount for being a VS member depending on how many days you have sailed. Are you new to Silversea?

In other words, if you have hit the 100-day milestone you receive 5% discount on any cruise that you don't book with "essential fare". You would additionally receive 5% discount if the cruise is designated as a "venetian society sailing."

More days=more milestone discounts

42 minutes ago, FauxNom said:

In other words, if you have hit the 100-day milestone you receive 5% discount on any cruise that you don't book with "essential fare". You would additionally receive 5% discount if the cruise is designated as a "venetian society sailing."

More days=more milestone discounts

Correct. When searching for a Silversea cruise there is a tab called "offers" and under it you can search for VS cruises.