No Venetian Society Number.

KY Deb

I started calling in late June after we booked a cruise on June 10 -  i got mine (match and VS number) but had to call Celebrity first and they confirmed we were Elite...they provided a Crown and Anchor number and loyalty match as well for Royal Carribean...but my husband has not received either and he is also Elite and should have 250 VS Days...i must have called them 6 or 8 times....each time it is the same thing "wait 72 hours" and of course that means business hours not calendar time. I've been thru about 3x 72 hours and still no fix. "It's a new program" they say but they wont say what the issue is...i suspect it is in the handshake info exchange between Celebrity /RC to Silversea. Today now I cannot even open the loyalty match page at all - looks like they are doing something to that page. We sail (first time on SS) in less than 60 days and it is a VS cruise and with our match we are supposed to get 15% off - i have no way to get that refund since we paid full price until this is sorted out. Very aggravating for sure.

27 minutes ago, Jack I. Reacher said:

I started calling in late June after we booked a cruise on June 10 -  i got mine (match and VS number) but had to call Celebrity first and they confirmed we were Elite...they provided a Crown and Anchor number and loyalty match as well for Royal Carribean...but my husband has not received either and he is also Elite and should have 250 VS Days...i must have called them 6 or 8 times....each time it is the same thing "wait 72 hours" and of course that means business hours not calendar time. I've been thru about 3x 72 hours and still no fix. "It's a new program" they say but they wont say what the issue is...i suspect it is in the handshake info exchange between Celebrity /RC to Silversea. Today now I cannot even open the loyalty match page at all - looks like they are doing something to that page. We sail (first time on SS) in less than 60 days and it is a VS cruise and with our match we are supposed to get 15% off - i have no way to get that refund since we paid full price until this is sorted out. Very aggravating for sure.

You had to book a cruise after the status match announcement to receive the discount.  Discounts are not retrospective.  Your booking sounds borderline.

Our Silversea expedition cruise was June 15, and had been booked in December of 2023. We followed the correct procedure of linking our Celebrity status with Silversea via the (up to date) Celebrity app. 

We may or may not have gotten the upgraded Champagne (we didn't drink it, and didn't think to check). We definitely got the free laundry (AWESOME!) and the 10% off a future booking, as well as the 5% off for booking onboard for our next expedition. 

@Jack I. Reacher, you may want to try going through the app, rather than through the website or Customer Service. 

13 hours ago, Jack I. Reacher said:

We sail (first time on SS) in less than 60 days and it is a VS cruise and with our match we are supposed to get 15% off

Did you book the cruise after the match date? If not, the status match savings are not retroactive - at least not for my bookings of 68 days. The discounts are taken one after the other, 10% then 5% of the remainder after the 10% is deducted. Works out to 14.5% rather than 15%. 

FWIW, I booked several Silversea sailings prior to my first one. The second one was a VS sailing. After completing my first sailing I was given a 5% discount on my next sailing - the VS one - because I was now a VS member with a lowly 7 days under my belt. 

Hope you have a great cruise!