4 people in a balcony cabin, what about daytime?

HeiPus

S-class balcony cabins with Pullman bed - how are they made up during the daytime? I'm assuming the Pullman bed stays pulled down, but what about the sofa?

15 minutes ago, HeiPus said:

S-class balcony cabins with Pullman bed - how are they made up during the daytime? I'm assuming the Pullman bed stays pulled down, but what about the sofa?

The Pullman can go back in during the day if I recall correctly.  The only time I’ve had one with 4 ppl we had an ocean view so I’m not sure if it would be different.  Lord of ppl on here will say 4 ppl can’t be done but I did with two tweens and two adults as did a friend traveling with us.  It was fine.  Would a suite with multiple bedrooms/bathrooms be better?  Yep, absolutely, but I just don’t have that sort of funding source. 😂

3 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

The Pullman can go back in during the day if I recall correctly.  The only time I’ve had one with 4 ppl we had an ocean view so I’m not sure if it would be different.  Lord of ppl on here will say 4 ppl can’t be done but I did with two tweens and two adults as did a friend traveling with us.  It was fine.  Would a suite with multiple bedrooms/bathrooms be better?  Yep, absolutely, but I just don’t have that sort of funding source. 😂

It's the four of us in one cabin or nothing, so we'll make due 😅 I don't think the kids will spend much time in the cabin during the day anyway, but I need somewhere quiet to flee to sometimes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeiPus said:

It's the four of us in one cabin or nothing, so we'll make due 😅 I don't think the kids will spend much time in the cabin during the day anyway, but I need somewhere quiet to flee to sometimes. 

Yes ours were just fine outside the cabin.