Departure Transfers

ericosmith

I submitted a request for a transfer and it's been paid for.  There is no information about it showing on MVJ.  Should I be able to see that somewhere or how do I find out more detail and confirm it's actually booked?

It should show up on your Guest Statement/Invoice.  I was told it takes 10 days or so for the payment to post to your account.  If it doesn't after the 10 days, call guest services.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad this came up. I am in the process of trying to add a transfer and take off a transfer.  I was told that request had to be submitted in writing.  I did so at least 3 weeks ago and no response. I just checked with an agent in online Chat and he checked and said it has not been changed on the confirmation, then said, "I can add for you."  FYI the one transfer I want to take off was added at time of booking. Just talked to rep in person and I guess I misunderstood, they want our flights on form  (doing our own) but he took care of the transfers and has sent confirmation update.  I think that confirmation should be available in MVJ but it is not.  

Ask for an invoice, you can do it on MVJ by clicking the three bars at top, go to account, then select send invoice ( it will be a drop down) . If you use a TA, they can make the request, or call Viking and ask. The transfer information will be on page 4, with the details of the itinerary.  I believe I also got an email after I emailed the transfer request form.