10% discount on my husband's account questions

Hello everyone,

I did try to search for this info but didnt do a good job...

Discount is added to my husband's account (as a token of our gratitude for your next cruise).  Cruise next Certificates that I bought in February are on my account.  The discount shows up as a way to pay and it says can only apply 2 vounchers.  

1 Can I move cruise next vouchers to his account?

2 Can we apply 2 cruise next and the 10% discount as well?

3 If the triple up is available can we add 3?

4 Can we still book with a travel agent or do we have to go through PCC?

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

You can book with a travel agent or PCC. If you attempt to book on the consumer site, the site will only allow you to use the 10% and one CruiseNext.

You don't need to move the Cruise Next to your husband's account if you are also going.

We just booked a cruise using the 10% and two Cruise Next's on Monday. We called our PCC who added the 10% from my husband's (and my) account (we both had it). Then she also used the two Cruise Next's for us. If there is a Triple Up, then you'd be able to utilize the Tripe Up.

If your 10% off is like mine, you'll need to book by June 30th, so be sure you don't want too long to book. 

Happy sailing!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruiseny4life said:

You can book with a travel agent or PCC. If you attempt to book on the consumer site, the site will only allow you to use the 10% and one CruiseNext.

You don't need to move the Cruise Next to your husband's account if you are also going.

We just booked a cruise using the 10% and two Cruise Next's on Monday. We called our PCC who added the 10% from my husband's (and my) account (we both had it). Then she also used the two Cruise Next's for us. If there is a Triple Up, then you'd be able to utilize the Tripe Up.

If your 10% off is like mine, you'll need to book by June 30th, so be sure you don't want too long to book. 

Happy sailing!! 

You booked a cruise???!! I thought you were done for awhile, LOL.  Please share when and where.

And OP, the information you received from @cruiseny4life is correct. Try talking to someone at NCL and they will help you get all the credits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ccm02339 said:

Discount is added to my husband's account (as a token of our gratitude for your next cruise).  Cruise next Certificates that I bought in February are on my account. 

You can use both, but the 10% discount will only be applied to his base fare. Yours will stay the same.

1 hour ago, Wayward Son said:

You can use both, but the 10% discount will only be applied to his base fare. Yours will stay the same.

I just used the 10% off and it applied it to the entire stateroom/reservation before tax. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amarvel said:

I just used the 10% off and it applied it to the entire stateroom/reservation before tax. 

That certainly didn't work for us. We each had a 10%, but when my PCC applied it, she only applied mine and I had to call again to get my wife's applied. If my wife hadn't also had the discount, she wouldn't have got it.

Have you looked at your actual confirmation that shows the charges for each guest? If you both got it, good for you.

15 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

You booked a cruise???!! I thought you were done for awhile, LOL.  Please share when and where.

And OP, the information you received from @cruiseny4life is correct. Try talking to someone at NCL and they will help you get all the credits.

I know....I know....I'm a hypocrite! To be fair though 🙂 I did say we wouldn't sail in 2024. And we're not yet (as my husband said last night, let's look at a cruise for 2024...). Hehe

Western Caribbean, Feb. 2nd on Getaway, our first Norwegian love. 

• Like 2

On 6/5/2024 at 3:07 PM, cruiseny4life said:

Happy sailing!! 

Can I ask a follow up question? Did you mean that your 10% was applied to entire booking g and then your husband’s 10% was applied on top of that?  I now have a discount on my account as well.  Thank you!

1 minute ago, ccm02339 said:

Can I ask a follow up question? Did you mean that your 10% was applied to entire booking g and then your husband’s 10% was applied on top of that?  I now have a discount on my account as well.  Thank you!

We each received 10% off the fare for each of us, individually. So, we received a total of 10% off the entire booking. I hope that's helpful (and makes sense). 

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2024 at 6:29 PM, Wayward Son said:

Have you looked at your actual confirmation that shows the charges for each guest? If you both got it, good for you.

Yup! I actually checked our hold receipt versus our final receipt before I posted this to make sure because the math seemed to correct in my head. 

And one could say that we all had that 10% in our account so she could have applied it to each of us,  however at the very end of the phone call I asked about my dad's certificates and she mentioned that he had the 10% off coupon in his account as well.

But sounds like I got lucky then.  Unless the particular cruise I booked allowed it.