Thermal Suite Day Pass

Wife & I have a couple's massage booked for our August cruise. Am I correctly in recalling reading somewhere that these types of services include thermal suite access, or is that just wishful thinking.

Just wishful thinking.  I have done many spa treatment, has never include whirlpool or ceramic heaters.  Below is description for couple massage. 

In the privacy of our exclusive suite reserved for couples, you and your favorite person can enjoy a gorgeously relaxing full body Deep Tissue Muscle Massage as you lie side by side. Enhance your treatment experience at home with ELEMIS Musclease Active Body Oil, ELEMIS Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy, or ELEMIS Instant Refreshing Gel. The listed price is per couple. Only one guest name is required to book.

Thanks. Still don't believe my wife didn't want me to get her a week pass for the TS.

21 hours ago, Lido deck main said:

Just wishful thinking.  I have done many spa treatment, has never include whirlpool or ceramic heaters.  Below is description for couple massage. 

In the privacy of our exclusive suite reserved for couples, you and your favorite person can enjoy a gorgeously relaxing full body Deep Tissue Muscle Massage as you lie side by side. Enhance your treatment experience at home with ELEMIS Musclease Active Body Oil, ELEMIS Musclease Herbal Bath Synergy, or ELEMIS Instant Refreshing Gel. The listed price is per couple. Only one guest name is required to book.