Hotels near Lima, Peru

AC2

We are in the same situation,  a late arrival and early departure the next morning. After checking we will likely stay at Hotel Costa del Sol Wyndham Lima Aeropuerto which is directly across the street. There is a 2nd story walkway or you can cross the street. When I spoke with the hotel if you have an international connecting flight, as we are going on to Santiago, Chile, you do not pay the $30 plus immigration fee to come back to the airport. I would certainly confirm that again. Also there is a new hotel complex being built with a 5 star Wyndham in the airport, but that is scheduled to open early 2025. Couldn’t get any details or specifics but sure would be more convenient to fly direct, but we couldn’t avoid that one stopover. 

Thank you Emme1233, we are ending our cruise and have a next day departure back to Atlanta. Not sure if I understand the $30 fee. I like the the hotel across the airport idea. I just checked that hotel on google and it looks like it will do. Thank you again and safe travels to you. DB

28 minutes ago, AC2 said:

Thank you Emme1233, we are ending our cruise and have a next day departure back to Atlanta. Not sure if I understand the $30 fee. I like the the hotel across the airport idea. I just checked that hotel on google and it looks like it will do. Thank you again and safe travels to you. DB

You can email that Wyndham hotel and they are very helpful. you can find that address on their webpage. The $30 tax is confusing. So the best thing to do would be to ask them. The rate is about $160US and that includes breakfast. Have a good trip.