Aruba Car Rental for 6 Passengers

fmlsprtsfn

1) Are there recommended car rental companies for larger vehicles that hold 6 passengers at the cruise port? 

2) We will be traveling in September, are there penalties if our cruise is cancelled, delayed or diverted and we are unable to keep our reservation?

3)  What are the chances of us being able to wait and rent a larger vehicle when we arrive (versus in advance) and will we be paying more?

Thank you in advance,

Cheryl 

I have rented cars many times in Aruba,  but never as a cruiser, so I can't answer all of your questions.  Royal usually has larger vehicles.  I'm not sure if they come to the cruise port.  You might have to go to them. I believe that Jay's has cars at the cruise port.  We've rented from them before when we vacation in Aruba,  and they are very reliable.  I don't know if they have the size vehicle that you need. I strongly suggest that you book ahead of time. Aruba is a very popular vacation spot for land vacationers, and they often run out of cars.

• Like 1