"Buccaneer" -- same or not as Captain Bryan's??

lgmtseawa

I guess we've got it narrowed down to these two. I have seen several posts recently talking about "Captain Bryan's Buccaneer" (as well as each by themselves). But when I go looking for them, I find two separate descriptions, times, websites, email addresses...

To wit: Captain Bryan's responded to me saying that they actually have 4 boats, including one called Buccaneer, but the times they list are 9:30-12 and 1:30 to 4 (2.5 hours, 2 stops). On the other hand, the Buccaneer tour (which I find at both grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com and caymanislandsdiscounts.com -- though that goes to the first one) is 10:30 to 1:30 (3 hours, 3 stops).

So they really aren't the same... so is everyone talking about the Captain Bryan tour on his particular boat called Buccaneer, or are some of you talking about the 10:30 3-stop Buccaneer? Or, is the info from Capt. Bryan (even the email) incomplete and they actually have some 2.5 hour tours and some 3 hour tours at times other than they say?

Thanks for clearing up this mystery!

Carolyn

Captain Bryan's has two catamaran tours the 2 1/2 hour tour on the Hannibal that they do twice a day. The 3 hour tour is on the Buccaneer and includes 2 snorkel stops. It is only once a day from 10:30 till 1:30. I highly recommend captain bryan's we were on the hannibal tour last week and it was great.

Archived