Access to VV Account and App

jame_g

Is anyone else having issues accessing their Virgin Voyages account online or via the App today? I can't get in. The app keeps telling me to try again or send a report and online just spins then sends me back to the login page. Just trying to determine if it's me and my devices or if it's an issue impacting others as well.

12 hours ago, neverendingcruising said:

Booked last night and it was fine, went to look at shore excursions this morning and just crashed, tonight seems to be fine. I might start another thread, but is it me or is the ability to purchase shore excursions on the website new?

It’s not new, you could always purchase but you can’t use OBC for an excursion before getting onto the WiFi.

16 hours ago, neverendingcruising said:

Booked last night and it was fine, went to look at shore excursions this morning and just crashed, tonight seems to be fine. I might start another thread, but is it me or is the ability to purchase shore excursions on the website new?

It is new. I believe that is what a the up and down on the website has been. I makes it a lot easier to do it on the website versus the app. As a TA I was able to do it through our site and it is so easy that way. Glad they finally moved to being able to do it on the website.

• Like 1