Mardi Gras Parking Deck

I've heard several different answers about this.  Can anyone confirm who (if anyone) can use the bridge on level 3 of the parking deck for Mardi Gras?  Our group has 2 cabins that have FTTF & someone using a walker that will have wheelchair assistance to get on the ship (pre-arranged).  Don't want to choose the wrong level to make it easier on our one with the walker.  

Thanks!

What did they do to get the wheelchair assistance to get on the ship pre arranged. When my wife called to inquire about that they said she needs to let them know when we get to the port and could not pre-arrange.

On 6/15/2024 at 5:29 PM, TerReuv said:

I've heard several different answers about this.  Can anyone confirm who (if anyone) can use the bridge on level 3 of the parking deck for Mardi Gras?  Our group has 2 cabins that have FTTF & someone using a walker that will have wheelchair assistance to get on the ship (pre-arranged).  Don't want to choose the wrong level to make it easier on our one with the walker.  

Thanks!

From what I have seen from recent utube Mardi Gras videos, if you arrive on parking deck 3 before 10:00am, it is blocked, and you are asked to wait on the ground level. I would guess you could stay in your vehicle until that time or speak with the person managing the blocked area. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2024 at 7:15 AM, cruiserNC said:

From what I have seen from recent utube Mardi Gras videos, if you arrive on parking deck 3 before 10:00am, it is blocked, and you are asked to wait on the ground level. I would guess you could stay in your vehicle until that time or speak with the person managing the blocked area. 

That's a good idea.  We can do that for sure. I have watched several, but can only find a couple that are less than 6 months old.  I know things can change in that amount of time. We've only cruised out of Canaveral a couple of times, and never on the Mardi Gras.  When we last cruised out of there it was on the Magic and just the two of us.  We literally parked where we got out of the car & the crosswalk was right there to the terminal. This time with my son & his family (2 & 4 yr old) and my DIL's grandmother I feel that I need to be even more prepared. In case you couldn't figure it out, I am the planner.  🙂

• Like 1