Arcadia World Cruise Disembarkation time?

Hi - going on my first P&O cruise next year. Arriving back in Southampton on a Sunday in April 2025. What time can I expect disembarkation?
I appreciate there might be delays, but on a regular day, is there a usual start and finish time?? I need to book onward travel hence the question. Thanks in advance 😊

Ships usually dock in Southampton about 6:00 - 7:00 am and disembarkation usually aims to finish soon after 10:00 am. But world cruisers tend to have a lot of luggage, so embarkation can take a bit longer.

• Thanks 1

spot on advice from @terrierjohn. we arrived back after a world cruise on Arcadia on 6 April.  Getting off was fairly speedy but the baggage retrieval was chaotic, at least 400 passengers were from Australia and NZ coming to Europe for the summer and had loads of stuff.  We had masses of luggage as we d done a motorhome tour of NZ before boarding in Auckland, and had sent a suitcase with all our evening finery unaccompanied to await us when we boarded. 

So we had prebooked a rental car to get all back to Derbyshire and it took an age to pick the car up because lots of the aforementioned Aus and NZ colleagues were also getting rental vehicles. 

Have a great time, I m really envious, we might even look to join you for the half of the world we havent done yet. best wishes

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks both. My original flight from Southampton was cancelled and I’ve had to rebook from Heathrow 🥲 The flight is after 1pm (domestic flight) and I’m thinking about booking a private transfer. I looked at National Express but by the time I added on the extra luggage, and the fee to make it flexible, and the taxi to the coach station, the transfer isn’t much more. And a lot less stressful! 
I’m hoping to be picked up at 9am. Is this feasible??

Edited by StopTheWorld