Zenith jogging area?

lawyer180

It's a poor excuse for a jogging track. Unless you're an early riser when no one else is up there, you're going to be fighting congestion. I advise using a treadmill in the fitness center and engaging in some people watching.

M/R

Yes. I forgot to say this. I usually am on the track about 7:00am.

The walkers are side by side at about 7:30am.

At about 6:00pm the whole deck clears out and there are just a few people about - so you could run then.

Me I get up early. 6:00pm is sushi time. ;)

Yes, there is definately a jogging place on Zenith. Unfortunately it was right above our 10th deck cabin. I had to go and look for myself to make sure the Lipizzaner Stallions weren't on board for a show one morning.

Please tread lightly for the sake of folks who don't get up before dawn.:rolleyes:

Yes...and it is on the "Sun Deck"... which is 2 decks above (cabins) deck 10/Atlantic deck. Above deck 10 is the Marina Deck where the pool, Windsurf Cafe & Fleet Bar are.

If they're jogging there it is to the buffet or the bar. :)

It is two decks above Deck 10, not one. I have been on Deck 10 twice, and the noise you hear is the buffet and deck chairs. Also, be careful in the bow area as well. It is slightly sloped at the turns and I have slipped there many times walking on the morning wet deck.

Bruce

We just got off the Zenith (3/25-3/30). My husband was sorely disappointed in the running track. It's small, crowded, dangerous. He also suggested going early in the morning or late at night. Otherwise, it's like jogging in rush hour traffic (slow and precarious).

Karen in Kentucky

Archived