Are we having "fun" yet?

Sky Sweet

When it comes right down to it, Celebrity's passengers are probably just as diverse, from a socio economic perspective, as those aboard a Carnival Ship. What differentiates them, in my opinion, is the overall cruise experience that is based on what each cruise line thinks its passengers want to do for "fun". With that in mind, what is your idea of having "fun" on a cruise and which cruise line is best for you?

April 13 on the Galaxy is our first Celebrity cruise. Only on RCI twice before. So I really can't compare lines. BUT.....We decide to have "fun" whenever and where ever we are.

Fun to us is laying by the pool, reading, exploring the ship and just being together. We don't drink and are not in anyway partyers. So very dull and boring by most standards.

We feel very fortunate to be able to do the traveling that we do. Most were land vacations until we tried cruising (we all know about that problem). We can honestly say we've never had a bad vacation. We change the things we can, don't let the little things bother us and just go with the flow. There ARE places we would not visit again. We cherish each trip and every memory. Life's too short to complain about things many, many people will never be able to experience. LIFE'S FUN:)

Packedandready,

I love your attitude. It's true, life is fun AND short!!! MY husband and I love being together so every vacation is fun from that aspect! We know how lucky we are to do the things we do and try to remember that when something doesn't quite go the way we hoped it would!

I have to agree with tangerinebunny, we make our own fun, even the worst cruise we were on was fun. I guess it is just the attitude you have before you ever board the ship, and we are sooo excited before we step foot onboard. If we didn't want to have fun, we sure wouldn't book a cruise.

Archived