Luggage Tags?

Minor question, really, but I just got my docs and luggage tags for our cruise and we have adjoining junior suite and D1 cabins. The luggage tags for our junior suite say "suite" on them...will my childrens luggage get delivered faster if I use my "suite" tags on them as well?

THis is my opinion and nothing to do with personal experience.

Your baggage is brought to your room by your steward. He/She will arrange to have your baggage delivered and will bring it up from the baggage area. (Our steward advised us of this process when we boarded and asked our pardon for not being available as much as he would be the rest of the week.

So the bottom line... If you have the same steward as your children, he will probably observe the connection and get your luggage together. BUT even if he does not or you have different stewards, you will probably have your baggage in time for any activities.

We actually experienced something a little different on the Radiance a few weeks ago. All of our luggage did not come at the same time. They roll these luggage carts down the hall loaded with various pieces. You may get 1 or 2 pieces and then get the rest on the next run. Once we started receiving our luggage we had everything within 30 minutes. It also was not delivered by our cabin steward or his assistant.

We had "suite" tags on our luggage for the AOS in January. In spite of this, we did not receive our luggage until 8:00pm.

On the Radiance last year, we had "suite" tags and had our luggage by 3:00pm.

Could go either way :rolleyes:

We have not had our cabin steward deliver our luggage, but when we had a problem once, he did go in search of it for us. (found it too!) I don't think there is any difference in what kind of tag you have. It is a matter of where it gets put on one of the racks, and when that rack gets emptied out. All very random. We always bring dinner clothes for the first night in our carry-on as well as a bathing suit, just in case we don't get our luggage in time.

Archived