Adding Plus package on "ZHF" discounted cruises - onboard booking

metter

2 hours ago, wallyj said:

@metter.

Her information is you SHOULD be able to purchase Plus or Premier once on board, so you chat information is not correct according to what I was just told..

Thanks for that Wallyj,

That's a relief to hear. Shame they can't give consistent information rather than cause these panics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 9:18 AM, startedwithamouse said:

Not true.

We've booked two onboard sales under the ZHF promo code.

We were able to add Plus for HALF PRICE to one booking and Premier at HALF PRICE to another booking. These were a 26 night sailing and a 32 night sailing.

They could NOT be transferred to a TA though and needed to be paid in full at time of booking. 

From my experience on the Crown in June: 

It used to work this way but no longer, unfortunately.  It appears to have been an unintended benefit that they are now blocking.  The onboard discounted cruises, however, no longer have to be paid in full, and your travel agent does get credit (though not for the packages because you can only buy onboard).  hopefully this will be corrected.  I have heard that some people have been able to call in and add packages after significant transfers to other agents, but my efforts were unsuccessful.