Are there hairdryers on board?

Poohx2

Hi,

Are there hairdryers on the Sensation? Are they in the rooms or do you have to request them? I am sure this has been asked before but when I tried to do a search I kept getting an error message.

Thank you.

Hair dryers are in the bathroom. But beware that if you have long hair it can take some time to dry it.

It's a real low grade blow dryer that really doesn't have much drying power.

/life is short/take a long cruise

Not ALL ships supply hairdryers in the cabins. I know the Holiday doesn't. I'll find out about the Sensation later this year. Maybe someone who has sailed on her will know for sure.

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

Sailed in a 6A on the Celebration last year and it had a hair dryer, upgraded to a 12 on Elation last month and no hair dryer, go figure. I asked our room steward for one and had it within the hour. Unfortunately, I waited until about day 4 to do this. I was just standing with my head hanging off the balcony. icon_rolleyes.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600 Elation 5-23-04

Not sure how current this info is, but this is from the Carnival website:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Do I need to pack my Hair Dryer?

A hair dryer is provided in the bathroom (Destiny, Triumph, Victory) or at the desk/vanity in the stateroom (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Conquest, Glory, Miracle, Valor). Hair dryers are not provided in the staterooms of all other ships.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Glory Pictures (Part 1), Costa Maya:

http://community.webshots.com/album/153054619sWISTk

Emerald Seas 6/86 & 11/87, Royale 10/88, Celebration 6/97, Grandeur of the Seas 6/98, Sensation 6/99, Carnival Triumph 6/00 & 11/17/01, Enchantment of the Seas 10/27/02, Carnival Victory 5/25/03, Carnival Glory 5/22/04

Archived