NCL Premium Air

jkbec101

I have searched first, but didn't find anything.

Has anyone actually used the NCL premium air service and if so, what was your experience? Would you use it again?  How was the cost compared to if you booked it on your own?

We've the BOGO air twice and it was fine (actually it was great for us), but our last two cruises we booked air on our own.  This time, we're on the Breakaway in Europe in 2025 and contemplating using the Premium Air service.

Why not use the BOGO again? We've had good experiences for Europe. We've flown from Newark 

1. Nonstop round trip to Barcelona on United 

2. SAS round trip to Athens

3. Icelandair to Stockholm and Nonstop from Paris for our upcoming cruise

First two trips, we were able to use some status perks on United that gave us a seat upgrade once and some check-in conveniences. Still trying to earn status to help with the next trip. 

Edited by Nola26

I did a cruise a couple of years ago that went from Dubai-Athens ( home airport was LAX) using the BOGO offer.  I called Ncl Air, and arranged for 2 day deviations on both ends.  While talking, I asked if we get the only Non-Stop flight to Dubai out of LAX.  A few days later, I saw an $800 charge on my account for premium air.  I paid it ( figured if I was wrong to pay that, it would get credited back).  I did get on the only non-stop from LAX-Dubai.  Using the BOGO/premium air, I saved over $2,000.

• Like 1