NCL Viva

jacketwatch

We booked a cruise on this ship and we’re really looking forward to it. It leaves in April out of San Juan and it is a transatlantic ending in Lisbon. It has stops in among other places, Cape Verde and Tenerife. I am wondering if anybody has been to these two ports and if so, can you get excursions as you exit the ship from local sellers? 

I know I can do things on the ship or from the ship, but I’m wondering what is available when you disembark in the port.

Thank you.

Larry 

1 hour ago, jacketwatch said:

We booked a cruise on this ship and we’re really looking forward to it. It leaves in April out of San Juan and it is a transatlantic ending in Lisbon. It has stops in among other places, Cape Verde and Tenerife. I am wondering if anybody has been to these two ports and if so, can you get excursions as you exit the ship from local sellers? 

I know I can do things on the ship or from the ship, but I’m wondering what is available when you disembark in the port.

Thank you.

Larry 

We took a small group jeep tour in Tenerife with Spain Day Tours and were very pleased.  We saw a lot of the island and they are a well-known and frequently recommended private tour company. We booked this ahead of time on their website.

Edited by Travelling2Some
  • Like 1