Hello...Was wondering why there are no shuttles to get handicapped passengers, or whomever,  from ship to port entrance?...Many of us cannot make the very very far walk, especially in a port like Nassau...I recall a few ports having limited shuttles, and I have seen a few wheelchair pushers, but mostly not..Bermuda has the trolley back n forth to ship while in port...Otherwise it's just way too far a walk at many ports..Especially the outer docking berths....Some sort of arrangement should be able to be made with each port visited...TY

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Accessibility is incredibly important to us. Improving accessibility was my very first job with the Royal Caribbean Group when I joined the company 24 years ago. We have an entire team dedicated to accessibility and while we are not able to completely own every aspect of the port experience, it is our job to make sure we do as much as possible. We will share this feedback with the team to review.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Laura Hodges Bethge said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Accessibility is incredibly important to us. Improving accessibility was my very first job with the Royal Caribbean Group when I joined the company 24 years ago. We have an entire team dedicated to accessibility and while we are not able to completely own every aspect of the port experience, it is our job to make sure we do as much as possible. We will share this feedback with the team to review.

Tyvm for understanding, and answering my question...

• Like 2