Presidents Cruise - Is it worth it?

Hi everyone,

Looking at booking the presidents cruise next year on Apex around Norway. The price is substantially higher for most categories than for comparable itineraries and dates, as expected. Is it worth the extra cost?

What types of events are run both on ship and on shore and are they open to everyone? We are Select CC members, so would be keen to know what would be open for us to experience on this cruise, as opposed to a normal one. If anyone has copies of the daily cruise planner that they could share, that would be a great help!

I understand that RC have an improved food and beverage offering on their presidents cruise, is this the case with X too? If so, what differences are we likely to see?

Any general info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

One of the differences is that there are more amenities provided.  I found the food as being of better quality and some of the cutbacks re-installed.  I recall the days when the daily bottled water was removed for Aqua Class. Guess what? It was provided during the President's Cruise.  I find that  the food is of good quality on our Celebrity cruises.  Is X number of dollars worth that which is being provided on this cruise?  Only you can determine that.

• Like 1