Please list food allergens on Luminae and specialty menus as it is in MDR.  Also, more gluten friendly desserts in Luminae.  The gluten free cakes are terrible.  Train all servers regarding allergens.  In March on Beyond, the Asst Waiter asked me every meal if I wanted regular bread.  And every time I told her I had to eat gluten free.  It got annoying after awhile.  Thanks!

Same issue is also in the Blu- no listed allergens in the menu. As a long time lactose intolerant I would be forever delighted if I could get some time lactose free Ice cream - just normal vanilla with my apple pie (f.ex) dessert. I have understood that the ice cream is at least partly "handmade" on the ship. That could be easily done by using lactose free ready made mixture ( available almost everywhere) or done by lactose free cream/ milk / milk powder. There is no difference in the process nor taste. Sometimes they might even have longer shelf life.

• Like 1

Question:  Has Royal Caribbean Group considered having meals for diabetics with less carbs, more fruit and use of naturally derived sugars (dates for example) in their deserts for those who struggle with diabetes?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2024 at 10:44 PM, bjahil47 said:

Please list food allergens on Luminae and specialty menus as it is in MDR.  Also, more gluten friendly desserts in Luminae.  The gluten free cakes are terrible.  Train all servers regarding allergens.  In March on Beyond, the Asst Waiter asked me every meal if I wanted regular bread.  And every time I told her I had to eat gluten free.  It got annoying after awhile.  Thanks!

We are constantly evolving our menu offerings and will certainly take your feedback to expand our gluten free options back to our F&B team to address. We always want to ensure that no matter your dietary preferences or restrictions, our guests are always receiving the same high-quality meals we pride ourselves on.

We are sorry to hear on Beyond we weren’t able to get it right. For your next sailing, I would recommend notifying the Maitre'd in the MDR that you are gluten free so they can ensure you have a standing order for gluten-free bread for the duration of your voyage.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Laura Hodges Bethge said:

We are constantly evolving our menu offerings and will certainly take your feedback to expand our gluten free options back to our F&B team to address. We always want to ensure that no matter your dietary preferences or restrictions, our guests are always receiving the same high-quality meals we pride ourselves on.

We are sorry to hear on Beyond we weren’t able to get it right. For your next sailing, I would recommend notifying the Maitre'd in the MDR that you are gluten free so they can ensure you have a standing order for gluten-free bread for the duration of your voyage.

The Maitre’D in Luminae is informed I am gluten free.  Also, it would be nice if gluten free bagels and crackers are available as I have to bring my own!  

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and to address this issue with the F & B team.

Bonnie