British Colonial vs Margaritaville Day Pass

Nlexi912

Trying to decide on British Colonial or Margaritaville day pass, has anyone been to both and been to British Colonial since renovation and reopening this year? No kids so could care less about water slides. Margaritaville is $100 and British Colonial is $60, both only including pools and beach from what I see. Not many reviews or videos out on British Colonial since reopening. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2024 at 4:51 PM, Nlexi912 said:

Trying to decide on British Colonial or Margaritaville day pass, has anyone been to both and been to British Colonial since renovation and reopening this year? No kids so could care less about water slides. Margaritaville is $100 and British Colonial is $60, both only including pools and beach from what I see. Not many reviews or videos out on British Colonial since reopening. 

If not traveling with kids, I recommend the British Colonial.  The beach is more private than Margaritaville shared Junkanoo beach area.  British Colonial reopened after extensive renovations so property is now fully upgraded with 2 private pools, one of them being heated. Many new poolside and beach side chairs.  British Colonial offers about 50 passes per day versus Margaritaville that offers 100 passes per day so a bit more crowded.   British Colonial Day Pass can be purchased for $66 total with taxes included from Resortforaday.com    the other website mentioned that offers for $60 does not have upfront pricing, so add to cart and get to final check out it changes to $71.25 per adult.

• Like 1

Thank you, I did end up booking British Colonial for $60 each including fees and taxes, I ended up finding a coupon. 😊  Resortforaday.com didn’t offer coupons. 

Try Breezes Resort. We love it at Breezes. They have food by the pool and a very nice buffet inside. A nice beach with a couple pools and a large hot tub. All your drinks are also included. You can reserve it ahead of time with no money down. The ride from the port is about 15 min. and cost 10$ a person.

On 7/27/2024 at 3:51 PM, kapcruiser said:

Where did you get the coupon?

Do you know if you can just go to resort the day of?

For the British Colonial, I just emailed them and they said you can get a pass if they are not already sold out at the gift shop in the lobby for $66.  I don't know anything about a coupon, though, sorry!

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/24/2024 at 3:22 PM, Nlexi912 said:

I did end up booking British Colonial

Hi - we are seriously thinking about British Colonial for our 9/9 cruise.  Were you happy with your selection?  Thanks.

Mimi from VA

17 minutes ago, CM1984 said:

Hi - we are seriously thinking about British Colonial for our 9/9 cruise.  Were you happy with your selection?  Thanks.

Mimi from VA

17 minutes ago, CM1984 said:

Mimi from VA

It was okay, didn’t love it or dislike it. It was a nice day, beach and water was beautiful but a small area. Pool was also small.  It was convenient to just walk there and being so close to the ship to walk back whenever we wanted to was nice. They had kayaks, paddle boards and paddle boats to use but you had to stay in such a small area that was roped off and had all the swimmers around so didn’t do it. Drinks were about $14, sodas were $5. Overall it was a nice day.  Wish they had good music, just had very low elevator music playing.  Did breeze resort once and liked that better. It was all inclusive, beach area was bigger, pool area was a little run down but still okay and they had party music.  Have to take a taxi there tho.  I guess it depends what your looking for. 

• Like 1