Why should I choose Celebrity?

• 2 weeks later...

When I first became president, I repeatedly heard from guests that they find Celebrity Cruises to be a truly unmatched vacation experience. Time and time again they’ve shared gratitude for the thoughtfulness of our crew, the richness of our onboard entertainment and activities, and the exceptional way we make our guests feel. We worked diligently as a team to encapsulate that “feeling” and I believe we did that with our “Nothing Comes Close” tag line. Celebrity is simply different. We offer the intimate and thoughtful service of smaller ships with the variety and excitement of bigger ones, and deliver experiences you won’t find anywhere else. The key word here is “deliver”. Our amazing crew ensures that our delivery is unmatched time and time again.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Laura Hodges Bethge said:

When I first became president, I repeatedly heard from guests that they find Celebrity Cruises to be a truly unmatched vacation experience. Time and time again they’ve shared gratitude for the thoughtfulness of our crew, the richness of our onboard entertainment and activities, and the exceptional way we make our guests feel. We worked diligently as a team to encapsulate that “feeling” and I believe we did that with our “Nothing Comes Close” tag line. Celebrity is simply different. We offer the intimate and thoughtful service of smaller ships with the variety and excitement of bigger ones, and deliver experiences you won’t find anywhere else. The key word here is “deliver”. Our amazing crew ensures that our delivery is unmatched time and time again.

I agree your crew is amazing, now can we get the food back to amazing also!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2024 at 11:40 PM, lv2cruisgrl said:

I agree your crew is amazing, now can we get the food back to amazing also!

The quality of the food really has to improve including the quality an quantity available of fresh fruit and vegetables also in Luminae and Blu. On cruises of 7 nights or more with stops at ports with proper facilities it is unheard of that no fresh items are being loaded. X is trying to use the word "luxury" but this also refers to delivering "quality". Esxpecially when it comes to details there is quite a bit lacking behind, even more so when it comes to Suites which really puts you in the levels to compete with the boutique luxury cruise lines.

• Like 1