Greatest Hits Radio Cruise

• 1 month later...

Hi,  I heard the trip being announced on the radio and within 5 minutes had contacted my travel agent friend and said  BOOK ME ON THIS !!!   I got a bit excited!

For once, my other half said that for The Pop Master, he could come along too !!!   (He doesn't think he likes cruising so I go on my own!!)

I just know I'm going to act like a total fan-girl and show myself up - so feel free to tell me to sit down and shut up!!!!  (I know I'm not good enough at the actual pop-master to volunteer myself to play!)

Got an email today from Ambassador about their drinks packages and gratuities - I thought these were prepaid, so I'm off to my Travel agent friend to ask.

Wow  well done you on winning. Good to know that the prizes go to real people!!!   It's my first time with Ambassador too - since booking, I've seen their name everywhere !!  My friend thinks I'm going to love it - and want to go back with them.  We'll see!  (My fav cruise line so far is Princess)

On 8/19/2024 at 11:23 PM, KayEmPee said:

It's my first time with Ambassador too - since booking, I've seen their name everywhere !! 

I bet it will not be your last Ambassador cruise. Both of their ships are very nice.

• Like 1