What time to arrive in Pt. Canaveral before boarding?

gwennw

:confused: We will be driving into Pt. Canaveral, from Orlando, on Sunday morning to catch the 4/2 sailing of the Mariner. What time should be plan on arriving at the port (we like to get on the ship as early as possible)? Also, how long is the drive from Orlando to the port?

From what I have read, they say you can start boarding as early as 11:00 am. If you are leaving a vehicle at the dock, maybe get there by 10:00 am. If you are being dropped off, i would say 10:30 am. They say it doesnt take long to board that early, and that normally is the earliest you can board.

I have also heard approx 45 min to 1 hour from Orlando to Port Canaveral.

More advice will follow....

We just got back from the 3/19 cruise. We got to the pier at about 11:30.. it was sooo easy. I couldn't believe how fast we were able to get on. We've been on 9 cruises and this was the easiest embarkation. You can't get to your room until about 1pm.. so don't take much to carry with you. The last off on Sunday is at 10:30... so there isn't much down time.

We were on Mariner in July and we arrived Port Canaveral at about 10:45. They unloaded the luggage from the car, we were in the terminal by 11:15, and we were onboard at around 11:45. I'd get there as early as you can, there were still about 30 people in front of us in the check-in line.

200604020000_5.gif

Riu Hotels & Resorts

Mariner of the Seas 7/05

Adventure of the Seas 7/04

Voyager of the Seas 5/04

Imagination 7/03

Soverign of the Seas 7/00

:confused: We will be driving into Pt. Canaveral, from Orlando, on Sunday morning to catch the 4/2 sailing of the Mariner. What time should be plan on arriving at the port (we like to get on the ship as early as possible)? Also, how long is the drive from Orlando to the port?

Hey, have you checked out the Roll Call for this sailing? There are a bunch of us over there, and we've been having a pretty good time chatting about the cruise. http://*****.com/zk437 is a link to the current last page if you're interested.

If you haven't signed up for the Meet and Mingle, and you're interested, her's the link for that, https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do.

Hope to see you onboard ship!

Archived