Do we need to take insect repellant?

maxx

Karen you look like you're going to the same places as me, bar one. I would be interested in your thoughts on Pentecost Island when you get back. I'm interested in the land diving.

I've got my bottle of Aerogard ready to take as well.

I've had a terrible weekend, with an ear infection, many worry was the flight on Sunday, but DR said yesterday it is not an inner ear thing so will have no problem flying. I was thinking train for me and plane for the other two. Thankfully feeling better today, well enough to go sort out clothes, wow I'm excited again..

Cheers Val

5 days to go!! You must be so excited. Hope you have a great time.

Very ecxited maxx. Have waited 17 months for this. Will certainly let you know about Pentecost and all the other places we visit.

Karen

I've got my bottle of Aerogard ready to take as well.

I've had a terrible weekend, with an ear infection, many worry was the flight on Sunday, but DR said yesterday it is not an inner ear thing so will have no problem flying. I was thinking train for me and plane for the other two. Thankfully feeling better today, well enough to go sort out clothes, wow I'm excited again..

Cheers Val

Hope you feel better soon. Happy sailing.

Now you mentioned it,I never saw any flies or mozzies. I never used any aerogard either. I forgot all about it. Only place I was bitten was on Lamen Bay in the water. I think it was sea lice,couldn't see anything but only stayed in for 10 min. You are usually in the water most of the time so aeroguard will be washed off. No sign of bugs/flys on ship

Archived