17 day cruise - pre-pay Thermal Suite & Unlimited Fitness Class Pass

Posted (edited)

I have purchased the Thermal Suite $299. Strangely the receipt says “14/20” and in the app it says “Pass valid for the entire duration of 14-day cruise. Pass for additional segments will need to be purchased on board.” Does anyone have experience with what this really means?

I haven’t yet purchased, but am considering the Unlimited Fitness Class Pass $99. In the app it says “Available on cruises of 8 days or more, and classed (their typo) must be booked for 10 consecutive days”. I did this same cruise last year and thought I paid once onboard $99 for the whole 18 days, but it might have been $149. Anyone know if the $99 in the app if I book ahead is for the full 17 days or just 10 days? Pretty sure this won’t sell out before the cruise, so I’ll probably leave this and book onboard, but does anyone know if the price is cheaper before I board?

Thanks oh wise cruisers!

Edited by kluv2cruz

10 hours ago, kluv2cruz said:

I have purchased the Thermal Suite $299. Strangely the receipt says “14/20” and in the app it says “Pass valid for the entire duration of 14-day cruise. Pass for additional segments will need to be purchased on board.” Does anyone have experience with what this really means?

I'm guessing the "14/20" refers to this package being for cruises between 14 and 20 days. But for both your questions, I suggest you call HAL for clarification.

1 hour ago, WriterOnDeck said:

I'm guessing the "14/20" refers to this package being for cruises between 14 and 20 days. But for both your questions, I suggest you call HAL for clarification.

Oh! Didn’t think of that 14-20 days. Interesting! 

I assumed, maybe incorrectly, that if I ask HAL I may get an incorrect answer so thought folks on here may have recent experience that would be more accurate. But, good point, I could call them!