about the list of shore excursions?

bubbles1209

I just went to the ccl website and clicked on shore excursions for where i'm going, got these long lists, cool. Then I logged in, clicked on shore excursions like i was gonna book one and the list was wayyy shorter :( , and the ones we really liked were not listed. What's up with that?:eek:

When is your cruise? If it's just around the corner, some shore excursions may be sold out. But, if your cruise isn't for awhile, Carnival just hasn't made the arrangements with all of the tour operators yet, so just keep checking their website. When we cruised last June, the shore excursion we were really interested in (canopy tour in Jamaica) was one of the last excursions to be listed--it didn't show up until about a month before our cruise. Just keep checking.

also could depend on your time in port. Cozumel has listed a lot of excursions after sunset, but we were just there until 5:30 pm rather than the 10 pm or midnight that they used to do.

also could depend on your time in port. Cozumel has listed a lot of excursions after sunset, but we were just there until 5:30 pm rather than the 10 pm or midnight that they used to do.

Ditto San Juan. There is an excursion to El Yunque listed on the site when you check ports of call, but it's not available for our Legend sailing - we arrive too late in the day.

Archived