Cabin 2465 Cat. 1A (Pictures)

Wennfred

I get the feeling the few folks who consider themselves HC are talking among themselves. It cant be coincidence they all decided to come over and hijack this thread on their own.

How rude of them!!!! Talk about folks who are selfish...folks who hijack threads and wouldnt allow folks to talk about the cabins and post information. They just come here to start arguments trying to get the thead pulled.

HC people can be super rude and me me me too. They are proving it to me.

Firefly, Yes they are getting together and trying to rally support for this thread. Here it is

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14028354#post14028354

Arguing with these people isn't going to do any good. My wife said its like arguing with an idiot they won't beat you with facts they will just bring your down to their level and beat you with experience.

Firefly, Yes they are getting together and trying to rally support for this thread. Here it is

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14028354#post14028354

Arguing with these people isn't going to do any good. My wife said its like arguing with an idiot they won't beat you with facts they will just bring your down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thanks. You have all witnessed a truly hijacked thread.

That's funny - I'm going to use that. And, I'm going to hijack a hijacked thread. Go Lady Vols!! I'm disappointed that the men didn't make it past the Sweet Sixteen, but psyched about the women's tournament. I hope Candace (CP3) can find a way to shoot and block shots with that bad left shoulder.

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

I get the feeling the few folks who consider themselves HC are talking among themselves. It cant be coincidence they all decided to come over and hijack this thread on their own.

Im reporting this obvious attempt to hijack the thread because of a few modifications to only 3 cabins out of 16 of all of the cabins being discussed.

I suggest others start reporting these HC people who wouldnt stop these hijack attempts and maybe the mods can help. Anyone else who is sick and tired of all these HC people coming over to hijack this thread, please click on the little triangle in the corner and ask the mods to step in and post to the HC people who are being so rude. This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth about all HC people.

The title of this thead is: LIBERTY CABIN 2465 CAT. 1A PICS. We have stuck to this subject throughout...so how can you possibly state "this thread has been hyjacked"?? We haven't broken any guidelines in educating other posters about booking modified/accessible cabins. This is a public forum and, as long as our posts are polite, they are appropriate.

Carnival needs to disclose which rooms are modified for the physically challenged on their deck plans. The general public (GP) does not know what rooms are modified. This does a disservice to the population that needs these rooms.

When the GP books online, they have every right to book an available room. How does the GP know what rooms are modified? If Carnival has these rooms, they should not release them to the GP. The brochure clearly states to call Guest Access Services. They know what rooms they are, and they should hold them for the passengers who need them especially if they are limited.

When booking hotels online many of the hotel websites do list the handicap rooms. I will not book these rooms.

Carnival has many symbols in their brochure for the types of rooms. They should have a symbol for the modified rooms as well. As long as their are no symbols for these modified rooms, I will book what ever room is available including 2465.

Passengers who need modified rooms, should contact Carnival and tell them to list the modified rooms in their brochure and websites.

ML

This is so sad and frustrating. Take the issue to Carnival please and leave us alone. My husband was in a wheelchair the last 12 years of his life and when we had trouble booking HC, it was taken as if the sail was full....just like now when the non HC cabin I want is taken.....

Just an FYI in the meantime for the rest of us, you can click on their user name and add them to your ignore list, then none of us will have to read what is being posted :) and avoid the aggravation.

All this bickering over a couple of cabins on a ship that may not even have HC passengers??

Some people end up with these cabins because they are assigned.. How many HC people do you think are aboard a ship on any one cruise? Obviously, at least to me, if an HC person needed this Carnival would reassign the cabin.

If someone selects this cabin for whatever reason that is AB, i dont think they would mind being upgraded to accomodate an HC passenger.

I had one on Celebrity... its what they gave me.. It wasnt like it was that much different.. wider door..easier bathroom? Other than that it was still a cabin. Not a suite. Not a penthouse.. A cabin.

There is a sense of entitlement going on.. if HC people need the cabin, they need to discuss it with Carnival. Are you booked for these cruises that the poster are on in this thread? Would you prefer Carnival to sail with these cabins empty just in case??

.... This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth about all HC people.

Firefly333, please don't drop to that level. My husband is HC and we would never act like many of these people. There are good and bad on either side of a conflict. Judge those that need judging and let the others be seperate.

I hate that so many are arguing over this issue. I say book and good luck. If you need a HC room, book early and work with Special Needs to get the accomodations that you need (Like we did!!!). If it isn't available, - BLAME CARNIVAL for not having enough appropriate space. But don't blame the people that are in the cabin your desire!

I agree with poster that stated "Carnival should indicate on there deck plans". That would resolve alot of the problems.

Smiles to all!:o

First of all l must say all the handicapped people could take a lesson from the normal people on this board about rudeness and meaness. My goodness l've never seen anything like it. What is this world coming to? Now l want to thank these handicapped people for letting me know about these secret modified cabins. l had no idea they even existed until a friend told me about this board. My husband is quite disabled but still able to get around a little. We took a cruise a couple of years ago and had a inside cabin that was very depressing but we did enjoy this cruise. When l read about that modified cabin on the liberty, l called Carnival and was able to book this cabin in the fall! We are very thrilled to be in a cabin with the windows and we can really afford it.

So a Big Thank You for writing and explaining about them. Thank God for You!

Sweet SarahB.

First of all l must say all the handicapped people could take a lesson from the normal people on this board about rudeness and meaness.

I dont think you meant this the way it sounded, but i dont think you say "normal people" in contrast to HC people. HC people are normal too...:)

Now as far as us crazy cruisers.. we are not normal :D

Archived